[Bus Driver] Cameron Brown [HIRED]

Cameron Brown
GTAW Forum Name: Yoshi99

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Bus Driver — Department: Department of Transportation — Duration of Position: Continuous — Maximum Pay Depending on driver level $38,750 - $67,500

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Cameron
  • 1.3 Last name: Brown
    1.4 Date of Birth: 28/05/1999
    1.5 Phone number: 9026189
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] ((Yoshi99))
    1.7 Place of Birth: Cariacica
    1.8 Nationality: South American
    1.9 Residential address: # 104 Meteor street,

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Davis High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Kazanov Trucking
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I've spent about a year with nothing but Trucks during my time in Kazanov Trucking, I'm well aware on how to handle heavy long vehicles, I was always happy to meet and greet with customers during deliveries. With no rush and nothing but patience during my delivery runs I had acquired the rank of Fleet Manager and had clearance for heavy trucks such as the Pounder which became my favorite vehicle for a long time. Driving heavy vehicles is my passion.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I've decided to apply for Bus driver due to my interest in providing help for those who most need, those that aren't able to purchase a vehicle or not being able to walk at all. As stated, I have quite the experience in Heavy vehicles and the patience while holding proper punctuality for my destinations and with this, I hope to provide these services for those in need. Driving Heavy vehicles is my passion and if my passion is able to help others then this is a honorable cause that I wish to follow. And most importantly I am eager to learn the ropes and climb ranks of this department.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [X] YES [] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    I would like to mention first that both charges happened a while ago. During my time in Kazanov Trucking, our old HQ was located in Strawberry where every night there would be a high chance of trouble in our yard. The fleet would remain in the yard during the day and night and in one of those nights a disturbed man had come to our yard looking for trouble as he would try the locks of every truck. I had been observing him and went to confront him, verbal warnings were exchanged and eventually led to physical contact. Police had observed the situation and decided to bring both me and the troubled man into custody, which led me to have an Assault charge on my record.
    My second charge was simply me taking the fall for a friend as I did not want to see them suffer anymore, should I gain the chance for an interview, I would explain properly this second charge as it is more private.

VI. EXTRA
  • 6.1 Please specify your available times for interview:
    Monday to Friday around 10AM to 10PM

(( VII. OOC SECTION ))

By submitting this application, I, Cameron Brown, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lylian Starlight
GTAW Forum Name: GameBurrow

INTERVIEW ARRANGEMENT
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

RE: Your application for the position of Bus Driver

Dear Mr Brown,

following your application from the 29th of May for the position of Bus Driver, I hereby invite you to a job interview.

The interview itself will roughly take about an hour and you'll be faced with questions regarding your background, education and basic knowledge.

I can offer you the following dates and times of day from my schedule:
  • Tuesday, 30th of May - 14:00
  • Wednesday, 1st of June - 14:00
Please ensure that you bring the following documents to the interview:
  • Drivers license
  • Your complete resumé
  • Copies of your High School and University Diploma
The interview will take place at Los Santos Bus station, Integrity Way 1, Textile City, Los Santos (( /setwaypoint 432 -645 as GPS can't find it )). Parking is in front of the station, doors are open.

If you have any questions left regarding the interview or the position of Bus Driver, please do not hesitate to get back us. In addition please let us know if you're able to attend on any of the proposed times.

We're looking forward to meeting you, Mr Brown!

(( Additionally I encourage you to jump onto our Discord so you can already easily reach out to us: https://discord.gg/kUnqa4GgWt ))

With best regards,

Lylian Starlight
Director of Transportation, Department of Transportation

The contents of message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Cameron Brown

Good day, seeing as I missed the first timetable. I will be taking the following date and time. Wednesday, 1st of July - 14:00.
Lylian Starlight
GTAW Forum Name: GameBurrow

Cameron Brown wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:55 pm
Good day, seeing as I missed the first timetable. I will be taking the following date and time. Wednesday, 1st of July - 14:00.
I had a typo, Wednesday, today is 31st. We'll see you today ay 14:00 or is tomorrow better?
Cameron Brown

Today on the 31st is good.

Return to “Archive”