[Job Posting] Trainee Mechanic

Tom Kirkland
GTAW Forum Name: Awucard

https://i.imgur.com/xhPwUte.png

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Trainee MechanicDepartment: Public WorksDuration of Position: ContinuousPay Group: EDIT

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 FULL LEGAL NAME (FIRST & LAST)
  • ANSWER
1.2 DATE OF BIRTH
  • Month Date, Year
1.3 ADDRESS OF PRIMARY RESIDENCY
  • Street # Street Name (Room and Floor if applicable), City, State
1.4 PHONE NUMBER
  • ANSWER
1.5 EMAIL ADDRESS
  • ANSWER
1.6 GENDER
  • Male
    Female
    Non-Binary
1.7 ETHNICITY
  • Caucasian
    Black or African American
    Hispanic or Latino
    American Indian or Alaska Native
    Asian
    Flippino American
    Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
    Other

II. EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
((Add additional employment templates if you need to list more.))
2.1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION
  • General Educational Development (GED)
    High School Diploma
    Associate's Degree
    Bachelor's Degree
    Master's Degree
    Doctorate
2.2 HIGHEST SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE
  • School Name: ANSWER
    Graduation Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
    Course of Study: ANSWER
2.3 RECENT PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
  • Company/Agency Name: ANSWER
    Position: ANSWER
    Employment Term: DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
    Reason for Dismissal/Resignation: ANSWER
2.4 OTHER PLACE(S) OF EMPLOYMENT
  • Company/Agency Name: ANSWER
    Position: ANSWER
    Employment Term: DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
    Reason for Dismissal/Resignation: ANSWER

III. BACKGROUND QUESTIONAIRRE.
3.1 DO YOU HOLD A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?
  • Yes
    No
3.2 I AM LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
  • Yes
    No
3.3 ARE YOU BILUNGAL?
  • Yes
    No
3.4 IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE, LIST LANGUAGES OTHER THEN ENGLISH THAT YOU FLEUNTLY SPEAK
  • ANSWER
3.5 CRIMINAL RECORD
  • I have a clean Criminal Record.
    I have received Traffic/Infraction citations from San Andreas Law Enforcement that I have paid or had upheld in Court.
    I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Misdemeanor charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.
    I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Felony charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.

IV. DECLARTION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
The following statements are general conditions for employment. This application does not constitute an offer for employment, merely the opportunity to compete for the position. Your application is subject to review and may be rejected at any time if shown that you do not meet the qualifications specified in the bulletin for the position for which you are applying. Please read the following statements, and sign and date the application below.

As a condition of employment for a safety-sensitive position, I may be required to undergo a drug and alcohol abuse screening test prior to appointment and I must meet background and medical standards as well. I also understand that this application, and attachments become the property of the City of Los Santos. No copies of these documents shall be made available to or provided to me until the entire examination is complete. I acknowledge my responsibility to comply with any court-ordered child support obligations and understand that as an employee of the City of Los Santos, my name and any other pertinent information requested will be provided to the Los Santos District Attorney to assist in enforcement activities. I certify that all statements on this application form and attachments are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that false, misleading, or incomplete information shall be sufficient cause for disqualification or dismissal and other penalties as may be prescribed by law. I understand that if I submit more than one application, my newest application will be considered and all others will be considered duplicates and will not be reviewed.
4.1 SIGNATURE
  • SIGNATURE HERE
4.2 DATE
  • Month Day, Year

((V. OUT OF CHARACTER))

5.1 DISCORD ID
  • ANSWER
5.2 PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR CHARACTERS STATS PAGE FROM THE USER CONTROL PANEL 5.3 MY UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF MY USER CONTROL PANEL ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD 5.4 PLEASE LIST ANY ALTERNATE CHARACTERS USED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS INCLUDING FACTION AFFILIATION
  • (Previous) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
  • (Current) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
5.5 IF APPLICABLE, MY DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSIONS
  • ANSWER
5.6 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REMOVED OR BANNED FROM A LEGAL FACTION ON GTA WORLD? IF SO, ELABORATE
  • ANSWER

Code: Select all

[divbox=transparent][justify]
[table][tr][td][color=transparent]-------[/color][simg=150]https://i.imgur.com/QIuz95e.png[/simg][/td][td][hr][/hr][size=300][b]DEPARTMENT OF FLEET SERVICES[/b][/size][color=transparent]------------------------------------------[/color]
[color=#535a6c][b][size=140]PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT[/size][/b][/color][hr][/hr]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[hr][/hr][size=140][b][color=#5597D0]I. PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/b][/size][hr][/hr]

[b]1.1 FULL LEGAL NAME (FIRST & LAST)[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.2 DATE OF BIRTH[/b]
[list=none]
Month Date, Year
[/list]

[b]1.3 ADDRESS OF PRIMARY RESIDENCY[/b]
[list=none]
Street # Street Name (Room and Floor if applicable), City, State
[/list]

[b]1.4 PHONE NUMBER[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.5 EMAIL ADDRESS[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]1.6 GENDER[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Male
[cb] Female
[cb] Non-Binary
[/list]

[b]1.7 ETHNICITY[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Caucasian
[cb] Black or African American
[cb] Hispanic or Latino
[cb] American Indian or Alaska Native
[cb] Asian
[cb] Flippino American
[cb] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
[cb] Other
[/list]
[br][/br]

[hr][/hr][size=140][b][color=#5597D0]II. EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT[/color][/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[color=transparent]((Add additional employment templates if you need to list more.))[/color]
[b]2.1 LEVEL OF EDUCATION[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] General Educational Development (GED)
[cb] High School Diploma
[cb] Associate's Degree
[cb] Bachelor's Degree
[cb] Master's Degree
[cb] Doctorate
[/list]

[b]2.2 HIGHEST SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE[/b]
[list=none]
[b]School Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Graduation Date[/b]: DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Course of Study:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]

[b]2.3 RECENT PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT[/b]
[list=none]
[b]Company/Agency Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Position:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Employment Term:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Reason for Dismissal/Resignation:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]

[b]2.4 OTHER PLACE(S) OF EMPLOYMENT[/b]
[list=none]
[b]Company/Agency Name:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Position:[/b] ANSWER
[b]Employment Term:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MMM/YYYY
[b]Reason for Dismissal/Resignation:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]
[br][/br]

[hr][/hr][size=140][b][color=#5597D0]III. BACKGROUND QUESTIONAIRRE.[/color][/b][/size][hr][/hr]

[b]3.1 DO YOU HOLD A VALID SAN ANDREAS DRIVERS LICENSE?[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

[b]3.2 I AM LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

[b]3.3 ARE YOU BILUNGAL?[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] Yes
[cb] No
[/list]

[b]3.4 IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE, LIST LANGUAGES OTHER THEN ENGLISH THAT YOU FLEUNTLY SPEAK[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]3.5 CRIMINAL RECORD[/b]
[list=none]
[cb] I have a clean Criminal Record.
[cb] I have received Traffic/Infraction citations from San Andreas Law Enforcement that I have paid or had upheld in Court.
[cb] I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Misdemeanor charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.
[cb] I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Felony charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.[/list]
[/list]
[br][/br]

[hr][/hr][size=140][b][color=#5597D0]IV. DECLARTION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT[/color][/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[size=1].[/size]
[justify]The following statements are general conditions for employment. This application does not constitute an offer for employment, merely the opportunity to compete for the position. Your application is subject to review and may be rejected at any time if shown that you do not meet the qualifications specified in the bulletin for the position for which you are applying. Please read the following statements, and sign and date the application below.

As a condition of employment for a safety-sensitive position, I may be required to undergo a drug and alcohol abuse screening test prior to appointment and I must meet background and medical standards as well. I also understand that this application, and attachments become the property of the City of Los Santos. No copies of these documents shall be made available to or provided to me until the entire examination is complete. I acknowledge my responsibility to comply with any court-ordered child support obligations and understand that as an employee of the City of Los Santos, my name and any other pertinent information requested will be provided to the Los Santos District Attorney to assist in enforcement activities. I certify that all statements on this application form and attachments are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that false, misleading, or incomplete information shall be sufficient cause for disqualification or dismissal and other penalties as may be prescribed by law. I understand that if I submit more than one application, my newest application will be considered and all others will be considered duplicates and will not be reviewed.[/justify]
[size=1].[/size]
[b]4.1 SIGNATURE[/b]
[list=none]
SIGNATURE HERE
[/list]

[b]4.2 DATE[/b]
[list=none]
Month Day, Year
[/list]
[br][/br]

[hr][/hr][size=140][b][color=#5597D0]((V. OUT OF CHARACTER)) [/color][/b][/size][hr][/hr]

[b]5.1 DISCORD ID[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]5.2 PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR CHARACTERS STATS PAGE FROM THE USER CONTROL PANEL[/b]
[list=none]
[url=URLtoSTATS]UCP Stats[/url]
[/list]

[b]5.3 MY UNEDITED SCREENSHOT OF MY USER CONTROL PANEL ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD[/b]
[list=none]
[url=ScreenshotURLHere]UCP Username[/url]
[/list]

[b]5.4 PLEASE LIST ANY ALTERNATE CHARACTERS USED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS INCLUDING FACTION AFFILIATION[/b]
[list=circle]
[*] (Previous) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
[*] (Current) Firstname Lastname - Affiliation
[/list]

[b]5.5 IF APPLICABLE, MY DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSIONS[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]

[b]5.6 HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REMOVED OR BANNED FROM A LEGAL FACTION ON GTA WORLD? IF SO, ELABORATE[/b]
[list=none]
ANSWER
[/list]
[br][/br]

Return to “Department of Fleet Servicing”