NO. ED 001-2022

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

MAYOR OF LOS SANTOS
EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
ORDER NO. ED 001-2022

Los Santos, SA ~ Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Subject: Appointment of Communications Director

Pursuant to the City Charter, it is the Mayor's given right to appoint an individual, to serve as the head of any given department, the charter departments and all other public officers not elected by the people.

The City's Communications Director is primarily responsible for maintaining good relations with citizens and businesses residing in San Andreas whilst strengthening the City's reputation through consistent and transparent communication. Where there are no relations yet to maintain, they will support their team in building new bridges to improve the City's community outreach.

They serve as the front line contact for citizens, media outlets, businesses and other organizations in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors whilst communicating the City's mission, vision and goals.

They manage the City's internal and external communication activities including advertising, marketing and media relations. They direct and oversee communication initiatives that effectively describe and promote the City's services. They oversee the distribution of press releases that highlight new services, new high-ranking officials and other newsworthy developments. Channeling internal information to employees regarding changes in the administration or other helpful information through the publication of a newsletter is at the center of their internal communication activities.
Therefore:

I, Marcus Cambridge, Mayor of the City of Los Santos, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by section fifteen (15) of the Los Santos City Charter, do appoint Mitsuki Asano, to the position of Communications Director for the City of Los Santos.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on February 1st, 2022.

MARCUS CAMBRIDGE
Mayor of Los Santos

Return to “Office of the Mayor”