[Junior Curator of Culture] Winona Bradley [D]

Winona Bradley
GTAW Forum Name: honkstars

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Curator of Culture — Department: Department of Cultural Affairs — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group Junior Curator of Culture: 40,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Winona
  • 1.3 Last name: Bradley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 24/01/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 404040
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Manchester, England
    1.8 Nationality: Caucasian
    1.9 Residential address: 204 Occupation Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Bolton High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Cambridge
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2017

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Well, for starters, I ran my own business and operated as an indie cosmetics company back in Europe. From then, I moved to the United States where I worked as a social media manager for a local salon in Vespucci as well as running my own business in Vespucci; a bar. I hosted private events, parties, as well as running everyday operations.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I decided to apply for this opening due to the fact that I see myself as rather qualified for this position. Not only do I have the degrees to back it up, but I also have the managerial experience that is listed as a necessity for this position. I managed a bar, I managed my own cosmetics company and I managed a high-end retail clothing store. Not only that, but I also see myself as rather artistic which is another key component. I have a passion for artistry with makeup as well as other mediums, so I feel as though I could be an incredible fit for this position. I also view myself as a bit of a workhorse. I like to work, and I work hard. I don't back away from a challenge, and because of that, I see myself as rather hard-working and a valuable asset to any team. So, I do hope that for the reasons listed above, I fit what you all are looking for and I hope to hear from you soon.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Winona Bradley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Garrett Silva
GTAW Forum Name: g1201

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mrs. Bradley,

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you with the time and materials to prepare should you be selected for the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the City Operations Officer should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
HR Manager at the Department of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: g,[email protected]
PH: 7277
Garrett Silva

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Bradley,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

Please contact myself in a further E-Mail or by phone with your availability for the week ahead, and an interview schedule can be sorted out from that point.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
HR Manager at the Department of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: [email protected]
PH: 7277
Garrett Silva

Retracted.

Return to “Archives”