[Junior e-Procurement Manage] Layla Morgan [D]

Layla Morgan
GTAW Forum Name: olly2000

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Junior e-Procurement Manager: $40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss
  • 1.2 First name(s): Layla
  • 1.3 Last name: Morgan
    1.4 Date of Birth: 05/03/2001
    1.5 Phone number: 4225
    1.6 Email address: [email protected].
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 1000 Strawberry Avenue - Floor 2, Room 3, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Vinewood High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2019
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): New York Univeristy
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2023

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Working in the family boutique business

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Having recently graduated from New York University with a degree in Business and Economics, my heart is set on joining the vibrant City of Los Santos and pursuing a career as an e-procurement manager.

Throughout my upbringing in Vinewood, I was fortunate to witness the challenges and triumphs of my mother's beauty boutique business. These experiences ignited a fascination with the inner workings of entrepreneurship and instilled in me a deep appreciation for the critical role of effective procurement practices in driving business success.

My journey at New York University further fueled my passion for the business world. The coursework in Business and Economics provided me with a strong foundation in supply chain management, strategic procurement, and the transformative power of technology. I became enthralled with the potential of e-procurement to optimize operations, reduce costs, and forge strategic partnerships.

The allure of the City of Los Santos as my chosen destination stems from its reputation as a dynamic and innovative business hub. I am captivated by the city's vibrant entrepreneurial spirit, cutting-edge technological advancements, and its potential for professional growth. I envision myself at the forefront of the e-procurement field, contributing to the city's economic growth and helping businesses thrive through efficient procurement strategies.

My personal journey, which includes exploring Europe and experiencing diverse cultures, has nurtured my adaptability and open-mindedness. It has sharpened my ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, making the City of Los Santos the perfect setting for my career aspirations. I am ready to apply my sharp analytical mind, attention to detail, and ability to think strategically to drive operational excellence and achieve tangible results as an e-procurement manager.

Ultimately, my journey from Vinewood to New York University and now to the City of Los Santos as an aspiring e-procurement manager reflects my passion for business, my exposure to entrepreneurship, and my unwavering commitment to personal growth. I am eager to seize this opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the field, embracing the challenges and rewards that lie ahead in this vibrant cityscape.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Layla Morgan, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Extracyane

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Morgan

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you with time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Extracyane

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Morgan,

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

Return to “Archives”