[Junior Curator of Culture] Magda Vakulenko

Magda Vakulenko
GTAW Forum Name: MONKEY

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Curator of CultureDepartment: Department of Cultural AffairsDuration of Position: ContinuousPay Group Junior Curator of Culture: 40,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Magda
  • 1.3 Last name: Vakulenko
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/06/1986
    1.5 Phone number: 3174462
    1.6 Email address: [email protected] (Forum PM: MONKEY / Discord: akimihita)
    1.7 Place of Birth: Kyiv, Ukraine
    1.8 Nationality: Ukranian
    1.9 Residential address: Weazel Plaza, Floor 14, Room 2, Los Santos City.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Kyiv International School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2004
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Kyiv Sound Engineering Insitute
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2009

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Katie Lynn (16283055), Carry Saunders (116666)
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I am currently DJing and freelancing for Nyctophilia and Odyssey 15 nightlcubs. My tasks range from being the DJ at some of the parties, interviewing and hiring personnel for the events, and announcing the events. I am also a freelancer at LSNN as a Sound Expert, being responsible for LSNN's audio recording inventory and being the audio technician during programs and interviews. Graphic Design freelancer, doing posters, flyers, brochures.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I applied for this vacancy because I am certain to be the right candidate for this position. My previous working experiences in Los Santos since 2019 are tied to our city's biggest cultural staples, which is nightlife. I would love to be part of the team behind promoting all cultures in this multi-cultural city.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))

By submitting this application, I, Magda Vakulenko, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by Magda Vakulenko on Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelie Sartori
GTAW Forum Name: yag tnera spart

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mrs. Vakulenko,

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you with the time and materials to prepare should you be selected for the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the City Operations Officer should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Vanessa Koehler
Human Resources Manager
Department of Cultural Affairs
Aurelie Sartori

(( Kindly include the screenshot of your admin record on point 6.1 ))
Magda Vakulenko
GTAW Forum Name: MONKEY

(( Updated with the screenshot. ))
Aurelie Sartori

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mrs. Vakulenko,

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the admissions staff.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and I am sorry that the admissions staff could not act favorably on your application.

Sincerely,

Vanessa Koehler
Human Resources Manager
Department of Cultural Affairs

Return to “Archives”