[MEETING REQUEST] Pearlette Clary

Pearlette Clary
GTAW Forum Name: Pearlette Clary

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICIAL MEETING REQUEST

This form is used to request all information that is considered a matter of public record that is not readily available.

DETAILS OF THE REQUESTING PARTY
Name
Pearlette Clary

Phone
984-0513

Email
[email protected]

Address
100 Alta Street - Floor 2, Room 3

Contact
On the telephone or mail a letter to my e-mail

DETAILS OF THE REQUEST
Request Reason
Hello this is Mrs. Clary, and I'd like to extend an olive branch to Mayor Preston, sit down and talk about what we can do to improve South Central. I apologize for how my comment came across, I don't apologize for how I felt due to personal reasons (and I'd be happy to explain why—face to face!) I'd also like to share my experiences under the Affordable Housing Program and my suggestions on how to "improve" it... hope to hear back soon!

Time Availability
Any day throughout the week (except for Sundays) from 7:00 to 11:50 PM ((servertime))

Member Preference
Mayor Hank Preston (and HHS Director Sade Aliz if she's able to, God bless her she's a good woman!)
Hank Preston
GTAW Forum Name: NexusExodus

Dear Mrs.Clary,

I'm more than happy to meet with you and discuss any ideas you may have. I also want to reassure you that I harbor no hard feelings towards you or any past interactions we have had. Could you please confirm if you're available to meet this Saturday at 8:00PM at City Hall?

Cordially,
Hank Preston
Mayor of Los Santos

Return to “City Operation Requests & Inquiries”