[City Attorney] Gabriel Robinson

Gabriel Robinson
GTAW Forum Name: adsw

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: City Attorney — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: City Attorney:$90,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Gabriel
  • 1.3 Last name: Robinson
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/01/1992
    1.5 Phone number: 64340823
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.8 Nationality: Caucasian American
    1.9 Residential address: Rockford Hills, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Vespucci Independence High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2012
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Cornell University — Bachelor's degree (*Business & Economics) and Georgetown University Law Center — Juris Doctor
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2017 and 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Answer
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Although I lack direct experience in this particular position, my extensive background in civilian and criminal laws has provided me with a solid understanding of legal principles and the ability to handle intricate legal matters effectively. While my past roles may not perfectly match the requirements of this vacancy, I am confident that my legal knowledge and quick learning skills will allow me to thrive in this position. I am enthusiastic about the chance to apply my expertise to this role and make a valuable contribution to the team's success.

- The Florida Bar — Private law practice (named: Lawyer G.Robinson (2020-2023) )

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Due to my strong interest in municipal governance and law, I am applying for the City Attorney position in Los Santos. My background in both civilian and criminal laws has provided me with the necessary qualifications for this role.

Working closely with the City Executive Officers, and other people to benefit Los Santos city is an exciting opportunity for me as it allows me to make a meaningful impact on the community. I'm confident in my ability to effectively plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the legal services, offering valuable legal advice to various entities within the city.

With my legal expertise, quick learning capabilities, and dedication to excellence, I believe I am a strong contender for this position. I am excited about the chance to serve as the City Attorney for Los Santos and contribute to its continued growth and success.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Gabriel Robinson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Tamara Sage
GTAW Forum Name: Skydeluire

https://i.imgur.com/ntXhbNA.png
OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next twenty-four hours to a week to your application. If we schedule an interview, we will provide you with time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Warm regards,
𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮
City Operations Officer
Tamara Sage

Dear Mr. Gabriel Robinson,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application, I am pleased to announce you've been selected to continue the process.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will include questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competencies, previous work experiences, etc.

Please forward an email with your upcoming availability.

You will receive further details about the job interview via your provided email address.

Please do not hesitate to write or call if we can assist you in the days ahead.

Sincerely,

Warm regards,
𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮
City Operations Officer
Tamara Sage

Dear Mr. Robinson,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position within the Los Santos City Government.

There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us. Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities. Due to your lack of experience, we can not let you continue through the recruitment process. You are welcome to reapply at any time and please reach out to me if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with.
This termination stems from the following factors
  • Inadequate familiarity with the laws and regulations governing the State of San Andreas
  • Insufficient understanding of the role and responsibilities of attorneys in the State of San Andreas
Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and best of luck on your next endeavors.

Sincerely,
Warm regards,
𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮
City Operations Officer

Return to “Archives”