Asian/Pacific Islander
      Caucasian
      American Indian
      Filipino
      Middle Eastern

1.12 Height (ft/in): 5,9
    1.13 Weight (lb): 176

2. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 What is your highest level of education?
    • Some College
      Associate's Degree
      Bachelor's Degree
      Graduate Degree
      High School, or/and GED
      None of the education statements apply to me

• 2.2 If you have attended college, what was your major course of study?: Philosophy
  • 2.3 If other, please state your course of study: N/A
  • 2.4 What languages aside English do you speak fluently?
    • Spanish
      Hindi
      Arabic
      Portuguese
      Bengali
      Russian
      Chinese
      Tagalog
      Japanese
      Dutch
      Punjabi/Lahnda
      Serbian
      Vietnamese
      Armenian
      Korean
      Persian
      Other

• 2.5 If other, what languages are spoken fluently other than English?: Italian & Romanian

3. EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
  • 3.1 Which role are you applying to join?
    • Infrastructure Inspector
      Office Secretary
      Junior Technician
      Junior Parking Inspector

• 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to the vacancy chosen? If so, where?
    No.
  • 3.3 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy?
    I am in need of a stable job and I thought I should choose something in a field that would also help the community. I love the city and this is a big opportunity to help it.

4. MEDICAL AND FITNESS
If you are applying for an office based role such as office secretary, you can select n/a for these options as this is not required for office based roles.
  • 4.1 Do you think you will have any issues with carrying out the following tasks? Check all that are applicable.
    • Working at heights / ladders
      Manual cleaning / sweeping
      Regularly outdoors in all weathers
      Contact with animals
      Driving duties
      Usage of governmental systems
      Shift work / irregular hours
      Working in isolation (lone working)
      Working in hostile areas
      Physical activities including bending and stretching
      None apply / Office Secretary Applicant

• 4.2 Is there any medical conditions that we need to be made aware of?: No.
  • 4.3 Sometimes, it may be required to bend or pull excessively, do you have any issues with bending and pulling?: No.

5. LICENSES AND PERMITS
  • 5.1 Do you possess a valid San Andreas Driving License?
    • Yes
      No

5,2 Have or has your Driving License ever been suspended?
    • Yes
      No

5.3 Have or has your Driving License ever been revoked?
    • Yes
      No

5.4 Do you possess an Aviation License?
    • Yes
      No

5.5 Do you possess a Firearms License?
    • Yes
      No

5.6 Record all of the valid firearms licenses you currently hold.
    • Personal Firearm (PF) License
      Concealed Carry (CCW) License
      GuardCard Licence

6. CRIMINAL HISTORY
The Los Santos City Government carries out criminal history checks on all applicants prior to progressing them to the next stage. Applicants are required to detail any previous involvement with law enforcement. Failure to disclose previous encounters or arrests may result in your application being denied and you being restricted from applying with the City Government in the future.
  • 6.1 Please mark one of the following that best applies on the basis of severity:
    • I have a clean Criminal Record.
    • I have received Traffic/Infraction citations from San Andreas Law Enforcement that I have paid or had upheld in Court.
    • I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Misdemeanour charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.
    • I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Felony charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.

• 6.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

((7. OUT OF CHARACTER))
  • 7.1 Discord Username: Seku (hashtag2442)
  • 7.2 Age: 28
  • 7.3 Time playing GT:MP/FiveM/RageMP: 10+years
  • 7.4 List ALL current character names:
    • Pietro Savastano
    • Seku Savastano
    • N/A

• 7.5 Are you currently in an official OR unofficial faction with another account?: No.
  • 7.6 GTA-World Forum Name: StefanescuDj
  • 7.7 GTA-World Forum Profile Link: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/68250-stefanescudj/
  • 7.8 Link an unedited screenshot of your admin record for your account. Must be the full record and including the time: https://imgur.com/undefined

By submitting this application, I, Full Name, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Matea Vori
GTAW Forum Name: Waffentrager

APPLICATION RECEIVED
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

• February 19th 2024

Pietro Savastano

PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION

Thank you for applying for the position of Junior Parking Inspector with the City of Los Santos. This letter is to inform you that your preliminary background application was received by the Human Resources. Your background will now be thoroughly evaluated in light of the City of Los Santos' Background Standards, and you should expect a response within the next twenty-four (24) hours.

During this time, please refrain from contacting any Human Resource to receive an update, or otherwise attempting to speed up the process, as this will reflect negatively on your application. Should there be a change necessitating an update to your application, and/or you no longer seek employment within the Department during this time frame, please notify any Human Resource of your intentions.

Respectfully submitted,

Zion Imani-Miller

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Matea Vori

APPLICATION IN PENDING
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS

• February 19th, 2024

Pietro Savastano

PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION – PENDING

Thank you for applying for the position of Junior Parking Inspector with the City of Los Santos. We have carefully evaluated your background in light of the City of Los Santos' Background Standards. Based upon a review of the information you provided, your preliminary background application status has been changed to pending and requires your immediate attention to the following findings:
    • You have to re-write almost whole application. You havent answered to almost any question with checkmarks.
      (( Admin record screenshot is missing ))
    At this time, you may elect to either withdraw your application or provide the additional information required within the next forty-eight (48) hours. Should you have any question, concern or require any information in regards to this decision, please do not hesitate to contact the Office Staff.

((Please submit a reply to this thread when the aforementioned concerns have been addressed.))

Respectfully submitted,
    Zion Imani-Miller

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Matea Vori

APPLICATION DENIED
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS

• February 21st 2024

Petro Savastano

REVIEW OF CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS – DENIED

Thank you for applying for the position of Junior Parking Inspector with the City of Los Santos. We have carefully evaluated your background in light of the City of Los Santos' Background Standards. Based upon a review of the information you provided and your polygraph examination results, we have determined that you are not among the most qualified candidates and, as such, you are being denied; our investigation identified concerns related to the following:
    • Failed to fix your application.
    At this time, you may elect to either withdraw your application or to file an appeal including:
    • a discussion of any mitigating circumstances that you wish to have considered;
    • any relevant and/or supporting documentation; and
    • a brief discussion of the reasons you believe you meet all of the background standards.
    Should you opt for withdrawing, we encourage you to retain your interest in public service and volunteer activities. We have no doubt that you will make a valuable contribution to the community and at the same time find satisfaction and fulfillment in whatever activities you decide to involve yourself in.

Respectfully submitted,
    Zion Imani-Miller

Return to “Archives”