[Cultural Grant Application] Charles Hubler

Charles Hubler
GTAW Forum Name: Keefen

DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

CULTURAL GRANT APPLICATION

This form is used to request funds through the city's cultural grants program.

I. APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 Applicant name(s): Charles Hubler
    1.3 Date of Birth: 11/03/1996
    1.4 Phone number: 369284
    1.5 Email address: keefen / keefenn ((forums / discord))
    1.6 Mailing address: 3366 Magellan Ave, Vespucci Beach, Los Santos

II. ORGANIZATION PROFILE (If applicable)
  • 2.1 Business/organization name: La Mesa Choppers > SoSan BikeFest
  • 2.2 Business/organization description(minimum 100 words):
    La Mesa Choppers is a local garage that strives to keep the culture and aspects of hot-rods, rat-rods and choppers alive in the state of San Andreas. Charles Hubler is the owner and he's been involved in the scene for many years. Customers come to La Mesa Choppers for general service on their choppers, hotrods etc. LMC also, and according to Charles, prefers to build vehicles for customers more than anything as it allows for more creative freedom.
    2.3 Other names of ownership tied with the business/organization (if applicable) :
    La Mesa Choppers, owned by Charles Hubler, is hosting an event called SoSan BikeFest.
    I am requesting funding through the business, for the cultural event that will be hosted.

II. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Request amount: 1,000,000
    3.2 Routing number: 010014998
  • 3.3 How will the funds be used? (Please be as detailed as possible)
    The funds will be utilized to staff the event, as well as assist with the cost of providing the amenities.
    We plan to have a local band play on a stage in the center of the beach walk, for example.

3.4 How will these funds help the community from a cultural standpoint? (Minimum 100 words)
    The funding provided through this grant will help the community by providing a fun, and sunny environment surrounding all kinds of motorcycles, hot rods, and rat rods.
    There are not many, if any at all, established, re-occurring motorcycle focused events available for the community to attend. We plan to change that and provide that opportunity to the community.

The groups and individuals that are interested in the culture of choppers and hot-rods, for example, will be brought together to enjoy live entertainment while seeing a display of many different kinds and styles of motorcycles, and naturally a few nicely done hot-rods.

By submitting this application, I, Charles Hubler, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future grants or permits

Signature of Curator
(Curator Signature)

Signature of Treasurer
(Treasurer Signature)
Tamara Sage
GTAW Forum Name: Skydeluire

https://i.imgur.com/ntXhbNA.png
OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Discarded. You must submit a new one if you are still interested.

Warm regards,
𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮
City Operations Officer

Return to “Archive”