Asian/Pacific Islander
      Caucasian
      American Indian
      Filipino
      Middle Eastern

1.12 Height (ft/in): 5'4
    1.13 Weight (lb): 112 lbs

2. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 What is your highest level of education?
    • Some College
      Associate's Degree
      Bachelor's Degree
      Graduate Degree
      High School, or/and GED
      None of the education statements apply to me

• 2.2 If you have attended college, what was your major course of study?:
  • 2.3 If other, please state your course of study:
  • 2.4 What languages aside English do you speak fluently?
    • Spanish
      Hindi
      Arabic
      Portuguese
      Bengali
      Russian
      Chinese
      Tagalog
      Japanese
      Dutch
      Punjabi/Lahnda
      Serbian
      Vietnamese
      Armenian
      Korean
      Persian
      Other

• 2.5 If other, what languages are spoken fluently other than English?: Swedish

3. EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
  • 3.1 Which role are you applying to join?
    • Infrastructure Inspector
      Office Secretary
      Junior Technician
      Junior Parking Inspector

• 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to the vacancy chosen? If so, where?
    Nothing relevant, last job was at Aurum as a Safety & Maintenance Officer.
  • 3.3 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy?
    Honestly I'm just interested and wanting to learn, I admire the cops in the city but I don't think I have the chaps to do the job they do. I've never been one much for guns. So this looks like a position where I can contribute to the city within the capabilities I think I can do.

4. MEDICAL AND FITNESS
If you are applying for an office based role such as office secretary, you can select n/a for these options as this is not required for office based roles.
  • 4.1 Do you think you will have any issues with carrying out the following tasks? Check all that are applicable.
    • Working at heights / ladders (Specifically places that seem unsafe, like fire-escape ladders that look very rickety up a tall building)
      Manual cleaning / sweeping
      Regularly outdoors in all weathers
      Contact with animals
      Driving duties
      Usage of governmental systems
      Shift work / irregular hours
      Working in isolation (lone working)
      Working in hostile areas (I'm a little afraid of K-town, I was robbed and harassed there)
      Physical activities including bending and stretching
      None apply / Office Secretary Applicant

• 4.2 Is there any medical conditions that we need to be made aware of?: None
  • 4.3 Sometimes, it may be required to bend or pull excessively, do you have any issues with bending and pulling?: No

5. LICENSES AND PERMITS
  • 5.1 Do you possess a valid San Andreas Driving License?
    • Yes
      No

5,2 Have or has your Driving License ever been suspended?
    • Yes
      No

5.3 Have or has your Driving License ever been revoked?
    • Yes
      No

5.4 Do you possess an Aviation License?
    • Yes
      No

5.5 Do you possess a Firearms License?
    • Yes
      No

5.6 Record all of the valid firearms licenses you currently hold.
    • Personal Firearm (PF) License
      Concealed Carry (CCW) License
      GuardCard Licence

6. CRIMINAL HISTORY
The Los Santos City Government carries out criminal history checks on all applicants prior to progressing them to the next stage. Applicants are required to detail any previous involvement with law enforcement. Failure to disclose previous encounters or arrests may result in your application being denied and you being restricted from applying with the City Government in the future.
  • 6.1 Please mark one of the following that best applies on the basis of severity:
    • I have a clean Criminal Record.
    • I have received Traffic/Infraction citations from San Andreas Law Enforcement that I have paid or had upheld in Court.
    • I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Misdemeanour charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.
    • I have been arrested by San Andreas Law Enforcement on Felony charges which I have pled Guilty/No Contest to or have had upheld in Court.

• 6.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    I got a parking ticket that I paid right away.

((7. OUT OF CHARACTER))
  • 7.1 Discord Username: liara.maybe
  • 7.2 Age: 31
  • 7.3 Time playing GT:MP/FiveM/RageMP: 500+ hours or so ?
  • 7.4 List ALL current character names:
    • Teresa Arlöv
    • Liara Sterling
    • ANSWER

• 7.5 Are you currently in an official OR unofficial faction with another account?: With another account? No. Teresa is currently in Aurum, as of filling out the application though. Would naturally be resigning over there should everything go accordingly.
  • 7.6 GTA-World Forum Name: Phacyra
  • 7.7 GTA-World Forum Profile Link: ACCESS
  • 7.8 Link an unedited screenshot of your admin record for your account. Must be the full record and including the time: ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Teresa Arlöv, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Alisa Zubova
GTAW Forum Name: disappoint

APPLICATION RECEIVED
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
EMPLOYMENT AFFAIRS, PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

• February 23rd 2024

Teresa Arlöv

PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION

Thank you for applying for the position of Junior Parking Inspector with the City of Los Santos. This letter is to inform you that your preliminary background application was received by the Human Resources. Your background will now be thoroughly evaluated in light of the City of Los Santos' Background Standards, and you should expect a response within the next twenty-four (24) hours.

During this time, please refrain from contacting any Human Resource to receive an update, or otherwise attempting to speed up the process, as this will reflect negatively on your application. Should there be a change necessitating an update to your application, and/or you no longer seek employment within the Department during this time frame, please notify any Human Resource of your intentions.

Respectfully submitted,

Alisa Zubova
    Secretary
    Department of Public Works

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Alisa Zubova

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS

• February 23rd 2024

Teresa Arlöv

PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION – ACCEPTED

Following a review of your preliminary background application by a Human Resource, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been approved and you have been deemed eligible to continue through the hiring process. You will now be required to conduct a department interview as soon as possible.

Please reply to this email directly with your availability to attend our offices.

Respectfully submitted,
    Alisa Zubova
    Secretary

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Teresa Arlov
GTAW Forum Name: Phacyra

Available Times.

27/2 - 8PM to Midnight.
28/2 - 8PM to Midnight.
29/2 - 8PM to Midnight.
1/3 - 8PM to Midnight.
2/3 - 8PM to Midnight.
3/3 - 8PM to Midnight.

Can likely swing an hour or two either way as well.
Alisa Zubova

INTERVIEW CONFIRMATION
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS

INTERVIEW CONFIRMATION

Dear Teresa Arlöv,

This is to confirm that your interview for Junior Parking Inspector has been arranged for 28/FEB/2024 at 20:00 at Public Works Headquarters, Elgin Avenue, Vinewood.

Please arrange to arrive around fifteen minutes prior to your interview time to ensure we can commence it promptly. Your interview will last approximately thirty to forty-five minutes during which you will be asked a number of questions in order to ascertain if you meet the requirements for the position.

If you are unable to attend your interview, please let the interview party know as soon as possible. Failure to attend a number of scheduled interviews may result in your application being denied.

Sincerely,
Alisa Zubova
Secretary

Alisa Zubova

INTERVIEW PASSED
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
CITY OF LOS SANTOS

• February 28th 2024

Teresa Arlöv

REVIEW OF CANDIDATE DEPARTMENT INTERVIEW – PASSED

Following a thorough review of your department interview, we are pleased to inform you that you have been deemed to be among the most qualified candidates and, as such, allowed to continue through the hiring process.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the documentation available and ensure you understand it. Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,
    Alisa Zubova
    Secretary

Return to “Archives”