I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 1.1 Title: Ms.
- 1.2 First name(s): Grace
- 1.3 Last name: Kingsford
1.4 Date of Birth: 12/04/1985
1.5 Phone number: 1286609
1.6 Email address: [email protected]
1.7 Place of Birth: Philadelphia, PA
1.8 Nationality: American
1.9 Residential address: Pink Cage Motel Room 3, Los Santos, San Andreas
- 2.1 Name of High School: South Philadelphia High School
- 2.2 Year of graduation: 2001
- 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of Philadelphia
- 2.4 Year of graduation: BSc Aviation Management 2005, MA Global Transport Management and Strategy 2007, PhD International Investment and Exchange 2012
III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
- 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Federal Aviation Administration, Branch of Los Santos.
- 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
The previous noteworthy position I held was as the regional administrator for the Federal Aviation Administration. I held that position from 2014 to 2018.
IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
- 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
To whomever this may concern,
I am applying for the e-Procurement Manager position. I would be able to start immediately.
I am very interested in working for your department since finance and business strategy have been passions of mine for a long time. I have several years of experience in managerial positions and a PhD in International Investment and Exchange. I know you value people with accuracy and great knowledge on the topic at hand. I am very passionate about my work and I believe that your department could benefit greatly from my previous experience.
Having studied at University of Philadelphia, I would be able to benefit the company with the knowledge I have gathered from the university’s brilliant lecturers and apply that knowledge in beneficial ways to my work. In addition, my fondness for data is a great addition to a position such as this.
This working relationship would benefit both parties greatly, as the Department of Finance would gain an enthusiastic and passionate employee and I myself would gather viable experience from working for the city. I am confident that the experience and knowledge I have are worthy of an interview at DoF. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for this position and will be looking forward to discussing these matters further.
V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
- 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
 YES [X] NO
5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
By submitting this application, I, Grace Kingsford, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.