[JAN/2021] Ryan Colbert - Personal Protection Officer

Ryan Colbert
GTAW Forum Name: Marty

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Personal Protection Officer — Department: Personal Protection Bureau — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Paygrade II:$1,500.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Ryan
  • 1.3 Last name: Colbert
    1.4 Date of Birth: 21/06/1992
    1.5 Phone number: 4230033
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Spokane, Washington
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 3 Alta Street, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Ferris High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2010
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Washington State University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2014

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Los Santos Police Department
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    For the last six years I have been working with the Los Santos Police Department as an police officer, the last four years I have spent in the Department have been with the Metropolitan Division, C Platoon as an Tactical Support Officer. During which I have been trained on handling higher risk situations including but not limited to efficiently handling active shooter situations, armed barricaded suspects, protection and security of a VIP and warrant executions. I also have been trained with the Air Support Division where I have become proficient in flying helicopters. Last noteworthy job experience I wish to add is that I have become proficient in knowing streets of Los Santos and the surrounding areas. This allows me to be able to know and get to destination efficiently without having to use GPS support as well as being able to plan a safe route would it need to be required.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    As I recently have retired from the Los Santos Police Department where I have gained a lot of experience, skills and training as mentioned in the jobs experience question, I wish to be able to continue working in a field that would not be too estranged from what I have already been doing for the past half a decade as well as something that I would find interesting and be able to dedicate myself to.
    I have considered my available options quite carefully and this position has shown itself to appeal to me and somewhere where I can find me being able to dedicate my time and experience to as well as eventually be able to progress if given the opportunities to do so. While this position is considerably different to what I had been doing, I do believe I will be able to utilize my past experiences and current skills and training in a way that will be important and meaningful as protecting officials of the government is vital to ensure that nothing harmful happens to them. As such, I believe, if given the opportunity I will be a great asset to the team.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

By submitting this application, I, Ryan Colbert, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Leo Romanov
GTAW Forum Name: Reece?

https://i.imgur.com/JAxoLWW.png

OFFICE OF THE MAYOR | PERSONAL PROTECTION BUREAU
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Ryan Colbert

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by Recruitment Officials.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next few days.

Sincerely,

T. Price
Personal Protection Bureau Director

Akari Miyoshi
GTAW Forum Name: Larenis

Application Status - Interview

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Personal Protection Bureau in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with a set of suggestions in terms of time, to conduct the interview as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

A. Miyoshi
Personal Protection Officer in Charge

Akari Miyoshi
GTAW Forum Name: Larenis

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Ryan Colbert

The Personal Protection Bureau is pleased to offer you the position of Personal Protection Officer. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Bureau.

In order to ensure an up-to-date record of your employment you are required to send your personal information including your phone number and legal address. Please fill out the form below to submit these details.

Your starting date of employment will take effect upon having read and understood the rules and guidelines set forth by the City's Code of Conduct.

Sincerely,

A. Miyoshi
Personal Protection Officer in Charge

Return to “Archive”