[e-Procurement Manager] Tamara Sage [A]

Tamara Sage
GTAW Forum Name: Skydeluire

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior e-Procurement Manager — Department: Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Junior e-Procurement Manager: $40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Miss.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Tamara
  • 1.3 Last name: Sage
    1.4 Date of Birth: 14/12/1998
    1.5 Phone number: 47407610
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: San Fierro
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address:
    3402 Magellan Ave - Floor 5, Room 10

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Lowell Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2017
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University of San Francisco
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s):
    -IMEX, John Pickert current employer, Chief Executive of IMEX.
    -Lindsay Richmond, current as well, owner of Richmond Inc.
    (Both of their contacts should be easy to reach, I only know Lindsay's, 2906)
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I'm currently employed at IMEX, helping with internal relationships and contracts. I've managed simple but a lengthy amount of contracts. Drivers from all around the glove that have reached Los Santos have come sit down with me for an interview, I'd say I'm good at handling the general idea of a contract because of this.
    I'm also currently employed under Richmond Inc, where I help with super simple Construction Worker contracts and manage 2 HR managers under me
    Other than that I have good knowledge on the general idea of economics, math and good organizing and determinative skills to get a job done. All due to my Associate's Degree on Industrial Engineering.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 I'm not really working in the field I expected I was gonna be when I finished my initial studies but I've come to like the idea of dealing with people on the day-to-day basis. I've also grown my interest to work around the goverment. Attending important meetings for the goverment would be something that would motiviate and inspire me a lot. I don't know many people in the field of work but I'd love to get to know more people with my same work ethic and ideas. Honestly it's about making myself proud by getting an important position at the government, I'd love to grow my skills and knowledge here.
    Comprehensive Answer

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Tamara Sage, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Camden Maynard
GTAW Forum Name: notserious

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Sage

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you with time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Camden Maynard
Human Resources Manager

Camden Maynard

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Sage,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Camden Maynard
Human Resources Manager

Camden Maynard

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Sage,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Camden Maynard
Human Resources Manager

Return to “Archives”