[Licensing Official] Harris Robinson [A]

Harris Robinson
GTAW Forum Name: DeadPool

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Licensing Official — Department: Department of Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Junior Licensing Official: $40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Harris
  • 1.3 Last name: Robinson
    1.4 Date of Birth: 15/12/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 32975742
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Movie Star Way, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Los Santos High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2015
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): University Of Los Santos
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2019

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Tom Redwrick
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I was Financial Manager at the cafe of my friend's a year ago. I used to manage to keep the records keeping and analyze the finances. I am holding the experience of eight months as a Finance Manager.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I am applying for this vacancy because I am looking forward to a better opportunity in my life and with my experience as a finance officer I would like to take this opportunity because I am capable and practiced enough. I believe that I would be a good candidate for this position as an honorable employee. I am currently serving as honored Parking Enforcement in Public Works.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Harris Robinson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Extracyane

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Robinson

Your job application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you with time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

James Montrose

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Robbinson,

Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, our department requires more time than usual to process your application. We are unable to provide you with an exact time frame about when the decision will be made at the moment.
Please expect an update in due course. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Feel free to reach out to admissions staff if you haven't received any updates within two weeks or you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

Harris Robinson
GTAW Forum Name: DeadPool

Dear Mr. Montrose.

Good morning. I hope that you are doing well today. I see that proceeding with the application comes with a great responsibility, it is alright I would likely to have patience. I wish you a good day.

Yours Faithfully,

Harris Robinson
Applicant.
James Montrose

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mr. Robinson,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

James Montrose

DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE

Dear Mr. Robinson,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

James Montrose
Director of Finance

Return to “Archives”