[Licensing Official] Lucjan Walczak [RETRACTED]

Lucjan Walczak
GTAW Forum Name: Cartofioru

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Licensing Official — Department: Department of Finance — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Junior Licensing Official: $40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Lucjan
  • 1.3 Last name: Walczak
    1.4 Date of Birth: 05/03/1996
    1.5 Phone number: 7460197
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Rzeszow, Poland
    1.8 Nationality: Polish
    1.9 Residential address: The Emissary Apartment Complex - Floor 4, Room 1, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: American School of Warsaw
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Jagiellonian University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2017

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Department of Medical Examiners, Access Homepage
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Working for the Department of Medical Examiners was quite a challenge actually, as I think that not everyone is ready to see the things that an employee needs to see when working there. Since I've been employed a few months there, I think I can pretty much handle anything when it comes to my mental capabilities. Also, working there taught me to maintain a pretty solid relationship between departments (as I had to work with various departments) and good communication, as well as time-management skills and how to work under pressure.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I've decided to apply for this vacancy, as my whole life back in Poland was a bit of a struggle along with my family, as we always tried to get our documents in order for the family's business, but never managed to do it properly. Therefore, I have studied hard and got to a college where I have attended every last class and tried my best to get the highest marks possible in order to avoid such situations in the future. Since doing so got me a lot of experience in this field, I decided to apply for this position as I thought that this can be a very good way of getting things done how they should have been done in the first place, by the book. Also, I used to work for the DMEC and found myself pretty overwhelmed by the whole picture of that company and since my study is based on the economics subject, I thought that I would be better here than within DMEC.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Lucjan Walczak, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Lucjan Walczak
GTAW Forum Name: Cartofioru

Good evening,

Hope everything is well on your side.
Due to personal reasons, I'd like to request the cancel of my application, as something came up with my mother and I need to fly back to Poland this evening and I am not certain of my arrival back in Los Santos.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you can understand my reasons.

(( Just got back from an exam where I had to take my laptop and somehow my laptop broke during the ride with the subway and I am not certain what broke and how long it will take to fix it. Will re-apply whenever I'll get my laptop back from the repair center. ))
James Montrose
GTAW Forum Name: Extracyane

((No problem! Take time))

Return to “Archives”