• 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 Firstname: Jeffrey
  • 1.3 Lastname: Rubio
    1.4 Date of Birth: 02/AUG/1982
    1.5 Phone number: 233-311-34
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: Room 28, Ping Cage Motel, Hawick Avenue, Alta, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: San Fierro Central Highschool
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2001
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): N/A
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: N/A

III. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
  • 3.1 Former Rank: Technician
  • 3.2 Date of Resignation/Termination: I resigned in late 2023 but I unfortunately don't remember the exact date.
  • 3.3 Reason: Family issues I had to deal with. I left the city for a few months as a result.
  • 3.4 Desired rank: Junior Parking Inspector / Parking Inspector

IV. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 4.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    4.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( V. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 5.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Jeffrey Rubio, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Matea Vori
GTAW Forum Name: Waffentrager

APPLICATION RECEIVED
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
HUMAN RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

• March 26th 2024

Jeffrey Rubio

PRELIMINARY BACKGROUND APPLICATION

Thank you for applying for reinstatement with the City of Los Santos. This letter is to inform you that your preliminary background application has been received by Human Resources. Your background will now be thoroughly evaluated in light of the City of Los Santos' Background Standards, and you should expect a response within the next twenty-four (24) hours.

During this time, please refrain from contacting any Human Resource to receive an update, or otherwise attempting to speed up the process, as this will reflect negatively on your application. Should there be a change necessitating an update to your application, and/or you no longer seek employment within the Department during this time frame, please notify any Human Resource of your intentions.

Respectfully submitted,
    Matea Vori

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
Matea Vori
GTAW Forum Name: Waffentrager

INTERVIEW PASSED
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
CITY OF LOS SANTOS
HUMAN RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
EAST VINEWOOD, LOS SANTOS, SA

• March 26th 2024

Jeffrey Rubio

REVIEW OF CANDIDATE DEPARTMENT INTERVIEW – PASSED

Following a thorough review of your department interview, we are pleased to inform you that you have been deemed to be among the most qualified candidates and, as such, allowed to continue through the hiring process.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the documentation available and ensure you understand it. Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,
    Matea Vori

The contents of this letter and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee as they contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then destroy this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Return to “Archives”