New Applicant - Jack Cole

Jack Cole
GTAW Forum Name: Cipher

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Coroner — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $1,850.00

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Title: Mr.
  • First name(s): Jack
  • Last name: Cole
    Date of Birth: 13/06/1998
    Phone number: 24229261
    Email address: [email protected]
    Place of Birth: Los Santos, SA, USA
    Nationality: American
    Residential address: Vespucci BLVD, Pillbox Hill, Los Santos, SA

EDUCATION
  • Name of High School: Pillbox Hill High School
  • Year of graduation: 2016
  • Name of College/University (or N/A): Penn State University
  • Year of graduation: 2020

DECLARATION

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT +8
    Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: click
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: Yes, ULSA
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Cipher
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: click
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Leif#8008
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: click
    Have you been in any legal faction on any Roleplay server? IF so, please list them in the following format (Server - Faction - Highest Position) : GTA: World - University of Los Santos, San Andreas (ULSA) - Student

By submitting this application, I, Jack Cole, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Dimos Angelides
GTAW Forum Name: WORKTHEANGLES

https://i.imgur.com/uKlDbgW.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Applicant

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner - Coroner recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Dimos Angelides
Los Santos Department of Medical Examiner - Coroner
LSDMEC Administration office.

Marzia Cattaneo
GTAW Forum Name: .

https://i.imgur.com/uKlDbgW.png

LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - DENIED

Dear Applicant

After long evaluation of your application, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful at this stage, we discovered issues meaning that you have not been selected for a position as a coroner, the issues are stated below.

• ((Due to OOC information we have gathered about your ULSA faction ban, you are not eligible for DMEC.))
  • ((Questionable Admin Record.))

If you have any questions, or concerns, please contact me personally through the same Email address.

((You can re-apply in 1 month, if by then you are not going to have an addition to your admin record or another faction ban, you are going to get through to the Interview Phase. Thank you for understanding!))

Supervising Deputy Coroner, Clementine Woolridge, MD
Los Santos Department of Medical Examiner - Coroner
LSDMEC Administration office.

Return to “Denied Applicants”