NO. ED 003-2021

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

MAYOR OF LOS SANTOS
EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
ORDER NO. ED 003-2021

Los Santos, SA ~ Saturday, July 10, 2021

Subject: Appointment of Director of Public Works

Pursuant to the City Charter, it is the Mayor's given right to appoint an individual, to serve as the head of any given department, the charter departments and all other public officers not elected by the people.

Except as otherwise provided by law, the department of public works shall have charge and control of and be responsible for all those functions and operations of the city relating to the maintenance of urban property, cleanliness of the streets and the disposal of waste.

The Director of Public Works serves as the leader of the City's infrastructure and fleet management, overseeing certain infrastructure objectives and projects within the City. Hereby instructed to work along side other departments to further advance the City's infrastructure at behest of the Mayor. Furthermore, the Director of Public Works is hereby advised to perceive any task that the Mayor of Los Santos or the City Operations Officer has delegated to him/her.

Therefore:

I, Marcus Cambridge, Mayor of the City of Los Santos, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by section fifteen (15) of the Los Santos City Charter, do appoint David Breslow, to the position of Director of Public Works for the City of Los Santos.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on July 10, 2021.

MARCUS CAMBRIDGE
Mayor of Los Santos

Return to “Office of the Mayor”