NO. ED 005-2021

Marcus Cambridge
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis

MAYOR OF LOS SANTOS
EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE
ORDER NO. ED 005-2021

Los Santos, SA ~ Friday, July 23, 2021

Subject: Appointment of Deputy Director of Health and Human Services

Pursuant to the City Charter, it is the Mayor's given right to appoint an individual, to serve as the head of any given department, the charter departments and all other public officers not elected by the people.

The department is responsible for maintaining a sustainable inspections schedule as prescribed within the documentation of each program serviced by the department of health and human services, for investigation of instances of suspected welfare fraud and informing the applicable law enforcement agencies of the results of such an investigation. The department, in conjunction with the department of City Planning, is responsible for fulfilling public and subsidized housing needs of the city. The department is responsible for the oversight of medical practitioners and institutions across Los Santos. The department shall in conjunction with the Office of the Mayor, formulate municipal rules and guidelines for healthcare entities within the City and County of Los Santos and be designated as the competent authority for the enforcement thereof. The department is responsible for the direct oversight of any hospitals or other healthcare institutions which are (partially) owned and/or operated by the city.

Therefore:

I, Marcus Cambridge, Mayor of the City of Los Santos, pursuant to the authority conferred upon me by section fifteen (15) of the Los Santos City Charter, do appoint Serah Inanis, to the position of Deputy Director of Health and Human Services for the City of Los Santos.

In witness thereof, I have set my hand today, on July 23rd, 2021.

MARCUS CAMBRIDGE
Mayor of Los Santos

Return to “Office of the Mayor”