[Junior Curator of Culture] Phoebe Carlisle [A]

Phoebe Carlisle
GTAW Forum Name: ((yourlittledaydream))

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Curator of Culture — Department: Department of Cultural Affairs — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group Junior Curator of Culture: 40,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Ms.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Phoebe
  • 1.3 Last name: Carlisle
    1.4 Date of Birth: 18/02/1995
    1.5 Phone number: 2536262
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Santa Barbara, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: # West Eclipse Boulevard, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Santa Barbara High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2013
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): San Fierro Art Institute, Art, Place, + Public Studies, MA
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2020

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Exhibitions Manager, [email protected]
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have worked as a curator for Walter + McBean galleries, curating a number of exhibits such as A Spirit of Disruption and What Lies Between. I also assisted with event planning responsibilities for the galleries including donation acquisition, venue reservation, vendor reservation, and program design.

I have also done curatorial work at the Diego Rivera Gallery, working closely with lead curators on a number of exhibits and installations that include the mediums of sculpture, painting, printmaking, photography, and performance art.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Public art has always been important to me since I was a little girl. Not only speaking of installations found in public spaces but also artistic spaces made for public consumption and protected and funded by the government such as art galleries and museums. I have dedicated not one but two degrees to understanding art and its place in civilized society, and I feel ready now more than ever to be an advocate for public art and those who make it for the benefit of those who ultimately consume it. The Department of Cultural Affairs affords me the opportunity to do work close to my heart and to support artists not unlike myself who wish to reach as many minds as they can.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Phoebe Carlisle, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Garrett Silva
GTAW Forum Name: g1201

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Ms. Carlisle,

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you with the time and materials to prepare should you be selected for the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the City Operations Officer should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
HR Manager at the Department of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: g,[email protected]
PH: 7277
Garrett Silva

Dear Ms. Carlisle,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

Please contact myself in a further E-Mail or by phone with your availability for the week ahead, and an interview schedule can be sorted out from that point.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
E-mail: [email protected]
Garrett Silva

Dear Ms. Carlisle,,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
E-mail: g,[email protected]

Return to “Archives”