[Director of Cultural Affairs] Morrison Bradley [A]

Morrison Bradley
GTAW Forum Name: Caro_6969

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Curator of Culture — Department: Department of Cultural Affairs — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group Junior Curator of Culture: 40,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr..
  • 1.2 First name(s): Morrison
  • 1.3 Last name: Bradley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 11/05/1992
    1.5 Phone number: 909090
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Manchester, England
    1.8 Nationality: English
    1.9 Residential address: # West Eclipse BLVD, Los Santos, San Andreas.

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Bolton High school
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2010
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): The University Of Leeds.
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2014

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): 22981057.
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Yes, as I mentioned in my reasoning I worked in an event planning company that was "Jack Mortons", I am also a former employee here and I'm applying again due to my big interests now,

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    I have decided to apply for this vacancy due to my past experience and interest now. I have worked in a company back in England called "Jack Mortons" which was a huge event planning company in England, we didn't only hold events in England but even outside of it as well, I helped manage a lot of events there, and events where we raised a lot for the people in need. And during my time making events outside the country, I managed to learn a lot about other cultures so I know my stuff when it comes to other cultures! I also travelled a lot aside from work to many more countries so it's a huge addition and I spent more than Three years in the company exactly and I was pretty good at it, even got promoted. And now I'm interested in joining this vacancy and use my experience to make greatness, and I've realized that the people in this vacancy and government are pretty social and love meeting others, and that's where my Masters degree in Sociology comes in handy, I love making relationships with others and meeting new people so this would be a perfect suit for me not only for the job but even outside of work to make friendly relationships with my co-workers, I would love to help make this great city of Los Santos even greater and I'm willing to put my hard work, sweat and tears into this city and vacancy to make it even better and always seek new opportunities to help do so. I am also a former employee here and would like to come back, stayed for 2 months and left due to a job offer that came from ULSA with better pay, but I realized pay isn't everything and comfortability should always come first, I have missed this department and would love to come back.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [x] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Morrison Bradley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Garrett Silva
GTAW Forum Name: g1201

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Bradley,

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you with the time and materials to prepare should you be selected for the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the City Operations Officer should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
HR Manager at the Department of Cultural Affairs
E-mail: g,[email protected]
PH: 7277
Garrett Silva

Dear Mr. Bradley,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

Please contact myself in a further E-Mail or by phone with your availability for the week ahead, and an interview schedule can be sorted out from that point.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
E-mail: [email protected]
Garrett Silva

Dear Mr. Bradley,,

Congratulations! After a thorough review of your application and assessment of your interview, it is my great pleasure to announce that we are offering you the applied position within the Los Santos City Government.

In order to ensure an up-to-date employment record, you are required to view your e-mail inbox and follow the guidelines.

Should you have any questions regarding your employment, please do not hesitate to reply via the e-mail that has been sent to you.

Sincerely,

Garrett Silva
E-mail: g,[email protected]

Leah Palmer
GTAW Forum Name: colorlessrainbow

(( 🔒 ))

Return to “Archives”