[Communications Analyst] Rahi Badman

Rahi Badman
GTAW Forum Name: X

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Communications Analyst — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group: Communications Analyst:$40,000.00

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mx/Mr
  • 1.2 First name(s): Rahi
  • 1.3 Last name: Badman
    1.4 Date of Birth: 17/09/1990
    1.5 Phone number: 5440
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
    1.8 Nationality: American
    1.9 Residential address: 3402 Magellan Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: Cypress Grove High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 2006
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): Bulford University
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2012

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Los Santos Police Department, 9101
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    Most recent employment was Quartermaster for the Los Santos Police Department, where I also undertook a secondary assignment in the Community Engagement team — I often visited businesses and localities within the city to carry out duties of my team's namesake, by engaging with the community. I've also had several social media management roles in the past on an ad-hoc basis. The key to succeeding in this vacancy is to speak in layman's terms and understanding situations from both perspectives. As the role's name suggests, having key analytical and research skills are both crucial — I possess these as I have completed both my bachelor's and postgraduate degrees in full, attaining reputable grades in both.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    As a graduate in social sciences, with a specialization in history and politics, I have always been fascinated by how governments operate and how they communicate with their citizens. When I saw the role of Communications Analyst for the local city government in Los Santos, San Andreas, I knew it was the perfect opportunity to combine my education with my passion for public service.

In addition to my academic background, I have had the experience of moving around frequently during my youth before settling in the US, primarily within D.C. This experience has given me a unique perspective on the importance of effective communication within communities and how it can impact individuals from different cultural and social backgrounds. I believe this experience will be beneficial in understanding the needs of a diverse community like Los Santos.

Furthermore, working for the local government of Los Santos will allow me to serve the community in which I live and contribute to the development of communication strategies that will benefit the residents. I am excited about the opportunity to use my skills and experience to improve the communication efforts of the local government and foster positive relationships with the citizens of Los Santos.

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    N/A

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Rahi Badman, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Theodore Harland
GTAW Forum Name: Illexus

https://i.imgur.com/30KHqSB.png

OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
OCCUPATION AVENUE 1, ALTA, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Badman

Your application has been submitted and is being reviewed. Expect a reply within the next week to your application. If we want to schedule an interview, we will provide you with time and materials to prepare. Please contact the admissions staff if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to reading your application.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,
Theodore Harland
Communications Director

Theodore Harland
GTAW Forum Name: Illexus

https://i.imgur.com/lB1Vigd.png

OFFICE OF THE CITY OPERATIONS OFFICER
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Badman,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the selection process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etc. The interview will take about an hour of time.

You will receive further details about the arrangement of a job interview via your provided e-mail address.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,
Theodore Harland
Communications Director

Return to “Archives”