[Junior Curator of Culture] Anthony Pressley [D]

Michael Bonczek
GTAW Forum Name: Eriks

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Junior Curator of Culture — Department: Department of Cultural Affairs — Duration of Position: Continuous — Pay Group Junior Curator of Culture: 40,000$

I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • 1.1 Title: Mr.
  • 1.2 First name(s): Anthony
  • 1.3 Last name: Pressley
    1.4 Date of Birth: 20/05/1970
    1.5 Phone number: 91056656
    1.6 Email address: [email protected]
    1.7 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.8 Nationality: United States
    1.9 Residential address: 106 Sinner St Complex - Room 6, Los Santos, San Andreas

II. EDUCATION
  • 2.1 Name of High School: South Central High School
  • 2.2 Year of graduation: 1988
  • 2.3 Name of College/University (or N/A): South Central Community College, Associates Degree, Business
  • 2.4 Year of graduation: 2018

III. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • 3.1 Contact information of your last employer(s): Entrepreneur - N/A
  • 3.2 Do you have any noteworthy job experience relevant to this vacancy? If so, where?
    I have owned and operated my own business, Handyman Hardware, located in Koreatown, Los Santos. I also volunteer with community programs like Grass Roots, operating their inner city clean-up initiative in coordination with local sanitation companies.

IV. MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
  • 4.1 Please explain why you have decided to apply for this vacancy.
    Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing in response to the job posting for Junior Curator of Culture at the Department of Cultural Affairs. As a passionate African-American individual who grew up in the inner city of Los Santos, I am excited by the prospect of combining my business experience, relationships with community leaders, and my current experience in volunteer service with this amazing opportunity.

I have a firm understanding of the cultural values of inner city communities, having owned and operated my small business in Koreatown outside of South Central, Handyman Hardware. I have worked to strengthen my business and the local community, and I have been an active volunteer for Grass Roots, an organization dedicated to inner city empowerment and black cultural activities. These combined experiences have given me invaluable insight into the cultural climate of Los Santos and the means of creating self-sustaining cultural assets.

In addition to my professional and volunteer experience, I hold an Associate’s degree in Business from South Central Community College. This education has further reinforced my business acumen and provided me with the necessary tools to work in a regulated cultural environment.

As I am sure you understand, maintaining a vast cultural archive takes an individual with an in-depth knowledge not just of the artifacts and assets of the city, but of the city itself. My experience in the inner city of Los Santos coupled with my business acumen make me the perfect candidate to shape policies for cultural appreciation.

I am excited to discuss further how my skills and personal experiences can benefit the Department of Cultural Affairs. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    Anthony Pressley III

V. CRIMINAL HISTORY
  • 5.1 Do you have a criminal record?
    [] YES [X] NO
    5.2 If yes to the previous question, please elaborate (or N/A):
    Comprehensive Answer

(( VI. ADMIN HISTORY ))
  • 6.1 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your admin history from the UCP.
    ACCESS

By submitting this application, I, Anthony Pressley, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Garrett Silva
GTAW Forum Name: g1201

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Pressley,

Your job application has been submitted and is currently undergoing review. Expect a reply within the next week from this notification. The City will provide you with the time and materials to prepare should you be selected for the next stage of recruitment. Please contact the City Operations Officer should you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest in a career with the Los Santos City Government.

Sincerely,
Garrett Silva
HR Manager, Department of Cultural Affairs
PH: #7277
Garrett Silva

https://imgur.com/3liIa4b.png

OFFICE OF CITY OPERATIONS
LOS SANTOS CITY GOVERNMENT
CARCER WAY 1, ROCKFORD HILLS, LOS SANTOS, SA

Dear Mr. Pressley,

Congratulations! After reviewing your application it is my great pleasure to announce that you've been selected for admission to the Los Santos City Government.

However, this was only the first step of the recruitment process. The next step, your job interview, will consist of a series of questions regarding your background, job knowledge, skills and competences, previous work experiences etcetera. The interview will take about half an hour to an hour.

Please contact myself in a further E-Mail or by phone with your availability for the week ahead, and an interview schedule can be sorted out from that point.

If we can assist you in the days ahead, please do not hesitate to write or call.

Sincerely,
Garrett Silva
HR Manager, Department of Cultural Affairs
PH: #7277
Garrett Silva

Applicant has 48 hours to reach out to myself in regards to scheduling an interview.
Garrett Silva

Applicant denied

Return to “Archives”